"The Ulm Portraits are an art project that was created in collaboration with Artur Walther Collection. Visitors to the exhibition in the Artur Walther Collection have been portrayed by Albrecht Tübke. They will thus become a "object of desire", that is to art objects that are shown in this exhibition. With respect to the Ulm pictures excerpts will be shown from other photographic works by Albrecht Tübke, including images from the series Dalliendorf, Caves and Twins. "
Albrecht Tübke's Ulm Portraits were recently acquired by The Artur Walther Collection, a collection focused on exhibiting and publishing contemporary photography and video art, in Neu Ulm/Burlafingen, Germany.
Add a comment
- Graciela Iturbide's 'Heliotropo 37' at Foundation Cartier 12 January 2022
- Loosely Stated, Reviewed in Artillery Magazine 4 May 2021
- JESSICA LANGE | HIGHWAY 61 29 April 2021
- DIANA MARKOSIAN | SANTA BARBARA 21 October 2020
- CHECKING IN PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTOR AL PERRY 4 August 2020